Moldex 9400 Easylock Gas Filter Cartridge
Protection against gas, vapour and dust
- Moldex 9400 supplies as a pair
- EASYLOCK Filters for Series 7000 & 9000 masks
- No need for additional clips or holders, different gas and particulate filters can be combined.
- EasyLock particulate filters can either be connected to the EasyLock gas cartridge or directly to the mask body.
- Adapters or particulate pre-filters are not necessary.
- Moldex 9400 A1B1E1K1 protection against organic, inorganic gases & vapours, acid gases and ammonia, boiling point > 65 C.
Service Life of Cartridges and Particulate Filters:
- If you can smell gases or vapours when you use the gas filters, they are exhausted and must be replaced(no later than 6 months after the original packaging is opened.
- Replace the particular filter if the breathing resistance increase dramatically.
- The filter must always be replaced in pairs.
- You must adhere to the use-by-date.