Moldex 9030 P3R EasyLock Particular Filter
Protection against gas, vapour and dust
- Moldex 9030 supplies as a pair
- EASYLOCK Filters Suitable for Series 7000 and 9000 Masks
- No need for additional clips or holders, different gas and particulate filters can be combined.
- EasyLock particulate filters can either be connected to the EasyLock gas cartridge or directly to the mask body.
- Adapters or particulate pre-filters are not necessary.
- Particualte filters with pleated Filter Technology: significantly reduces breathing resistance, improves wearer comfort & reduces fatigue
Service Life of Cartridges and Particulate Filters:
- If you can smell gases or vapours when you use the gas filters, they are exhausted and must be replaced(no later than 6 months after the original packaging is opened.
- Replace the particular filter if the breathing resistance increase dramatically.
- The filter must always be replaced in pairs.
- You must adhere to the use-by-date.