1 unit(s) = £5.39
HEARING PROTECTION Protection against noise
Jazz-Band® 2 Banded Earplugs Box of 8
- Increased comfort through reduced band pressure and improved pods
- Banded earplugs with dual material design
- Practical grip points
- Neck cord with safety release mechanism
- Replacement pods are available separately
- SNR 23dB
- Solid handle ensures easy insertion and removal of plugs
Material:Polyurethane, Polycarbonate, Polyester-cord
Certification:Tested and certified to EN 352-2:2002
Instruction for fitting:
- Place band under chin and gently place the pods on the ear canal.
- Ensure tip of pod is placed on the ear canal. Grasp top of ear, pull upwards and place pod on ear canal while moving back and forth.
- Neck cord for work break (JazzBand® 2).
Instruction for use
- The products must be used in accordance with the relevant national legislation.
- Warning: disregarding the instructions for use and fitting instructions for these products can affect the product efficiency in protecting against noise.
- The products should be stored in a cool, dry environment.
- The products may be adversely affected by direct contact with certain chemical substances (e.g. aromatic hydrocarbons).
- The products are reusable provided the hygiene of the product is maintained between uses.
- Clean with mild soap and water.