HEARING PROTECTION Protection against noise
Moldex M4 Earmuffs
- High quality, robust Ear Muff
- Attenuation 30 dB [SNR]
- Particularly low profile
- Light and flexible, with low contact pressure
- Comfort cushions made from viscoelastic foam
- Ribbed air cushions for cool comfort
- Plain surface for easy cleaning
- We suggest to replace the cushions & foam inserts every 6 months [Part No 6115]
- Tested and certified to EN 352-1:2002
The earmuffs will not ignite upon opplication of a heated rod, nor continue to glow after the removal of the heated rod.
All parts of the earmuffs are designed and manufactured so that they ar not liable to cause physical damage to the wearer when fitted and used according to the instructions.
Instructions for use
- Avoid heat, moisture and direct sunlight for storage. Wipe clean with warn warter and neutral cleaning agent; disinfect with standard disinfectant products.
- Wear hearing protection at all times in noisy environments
- This product may be adversely affected by certain chemical substances- seek further information from the manufacturer.
- Fitting of hygiene covers may affect the performance of the product.
- Earmuffs, and in particular cushions, may deteriorate with use. Examine at frequent intervals for cracking and leakage.
- The headband is made of steel and TPE, the cushions ofTPE and PU foam.
- The earmuffs must be fitted, ajusted, cleaned and maintained accoring with these instructions.
- If instructions are not followed the protection provided by the muffs will be severely impaired.