1 unit(s) = £1.20
Honeywell SuperOne 3208 FFP3 respirator with exhalation valve - 20 unit/Box
FFP3 Moulded EN particulate respirator with a pre-shaped nose area and twin-stapled elastics. A "one size fits all" design. Boxes of 20 masks.
- Designed to fit everyone - Easy to use, comfortable and secure
- Time saved due to minimum adjustment required
- Breathing comfort is optimised
- Compatibility with spectacles - Excellent field of vision - Prevents irritations
- No risk of allergies to latex - No restrictive use - Environment-friendly
Application: Textile, mining, construction, iron and steel industries, car body preparartion industry, woodworking, agricultural and horticultural activities, food industry,cutting and moulding of metals, etc ... Protects against dusts, mists and fumes containing calcium carbonate, clay, kaolin, cellulose, cotton, flour, ferrous metals, cement, sodium silicate, sulphur, glass fibers and plastics, hardwood, coal, quartz, non ferrous metals, copper, aluminium, barium, titanium, vanadium, chrome, maganese, molybdenum, vegetal and mineral oils, metal-working fluids (this list is non-exhaustive).
Maximum usage level: can be used in atmospheres containing solid and/or liquid aerosols in concentrations up to 50 (30 in UK, FIN, D, I, S) x WEL*: FFP3 class (average toxicity). "NR" (Non Reusable) marked, it can be used one single shift (according to EN 149:2001+A1:2009). Certain restrictions or limitations may apply in the case of specific contaminants. Please refer to applicable health and safety standards.
Limitation to use:
This single-use filtering half-mask should NOT be used in the following situations :
- oxygen concentration is less than 17% (oxygen-deficient atmospheres)
- contaminants or their concentrations are unknown or are immediately dangerous to life or health
- contaminants concentrations exceed levels fixed by applicable health and safety standards or 50 (30 in UK, FIN, D, I, S) x WEL*.
- in the presence of toxic or radio-active contaminants
- in the presence of gases or vapours
- fire fighting.
We recommend users to ensure that the level of protection offered by the respirator is sufficient for the type and concentration of contaminant(s) in the work area.
For use only by trained and qualified personnel.
Leak-tightness is unlikely to be achieved if the mask is worn against a beard or facial stubble.
This respirator does not supply oxygen.