NUVO LITE MARK 5 OXYGEN CONCENTRATOR
The Nuvo lite provides oxygen to patients that require Long Term Oxygen Therapy (LTOT) in the comfort of their home.
Nuvo lite is a compact and light stationary oxygen concentrator, that uses standard PSA technology to provide oxygen flow of up to 5 litres per minute.
The Nuvo lite oxygen concentrator separates the oxygen from other gases in the air and delivers the oxygen at high concentrations to the patient.
The Nuvo lite has an integrated oxygen sensing device for monitoring oxygen levels, and a 'No-Flow' alarm to alert the patient if there is no supply of oxygen to the patient.
- Lightweight - a mere 14.5 kg
- Sleek compact cabinet design with handle
- Lockable flow control valve
- Litre Flow - 0,125 to 5 l/min adjustable
- Quick snap rear panel allows easy access to lter and hour meter
- Av. power consumption: 290 W
- O2 concentration: at 2 l/min: >90 % at 5 l/min: 90 % (+6,5% - 3%)
- Sound level: <40 dBA
- Storage temperature: -20 to +60 °C
- Dimensions: 36 x 23 x 58.5 (cm)
- Technology: PSA (pressure swing absorbation)
- Standard: ISO 8359, EN 60601-1
- Medical class: IIb
- CE sign: CE0413