GCE Sabre EASE II Kit with demand valve
The New Sabre EASE ll portable & pipeline systems provide a compact, low resistance method of self-administering O2 /N2O. The EASE demand valve is constructed in a way that creates minimal breathing resistance to the patient and can deliver high flows when required.
For greater user comfort the EASE II is both smaller and lighter than the original Sabre EASE. The new 'Easy Grip' handle is another user friendly addition.
- On demand Nitrous Oxide/Oxygen (EntonoxTM) system for delivering up to 300 litres/min. Oxygen only version also avaliable
- Portable first stage regulator and cylinder version for immediate care and pre-hospital applications
- Low pressure pipeline version for obstetrics and general nursing applications
- Conforms to BS 4272: Part 2
- Low inspiratory effort demand valve
- Test/Purge facility on the demand valve, easy to clean and reassemble for infection control protocol
- Hose fitted with BS probe for connection into CD system or wall outlet
- Autoclavable, removable handle
Note: Cylinder not included.
EASE II Kit with demand valve, 3 metres of hose & pin index regulator. Supplied with mask, mouthpieces & manual.